Family Law

Contact Us

EastLake Law Firm, APC

900 Lane Ave. Suite 150

Chula Vista, CA 91914

Phone: 619-482-0700

Fax: 619-482-0708

Credit cards

Bankruptcy Eastlake Law Firm

Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Divorce

Chula Vista, California, Attorney

EastLake Law Firm, APC is a boutique law firm located in Chula Vista, California. Attorney Sara Imsdahl Johnson provides clients with compassionate and accessible legal services in a variety of areas. She graduated valedictorian from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law and prides herself on aggressively defending the constitutional rights of her clients.

Servicing a Variety of Legal Needs

EastLake Law Firm, APC focuses on providing its clients with services in the following areas:

  • Family Law - We handle all types of Family Law cases, from child support and paternity to separation, mediation, and adoptions.
  • Divorce - We work with clients from beginning to end, providing compassionate and personalized divorce services.
  • Bankruptcy - We are a debt relief agency handling Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases.

Representing Military Members

EastLake Law Firm, APC is committed to providing military members and their families with sound legal services. Military members in San Diego County come to our office to get answers to tough questions about military divorce, custody and division of military retirement when one or more of the parties is not a California resident.

For Your Convenience

We are located 1 mile from the South Bay Expressway in the heart of EastLake. We offer free initial consultations.

Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.

The EastLake Law Firm, APC is located in Chula Vista, CA and serves the cities of San Diego, EastLake, National City, Bonita, Otay Lakes, Imperial Beach, Coronado, La Mesa, El Cajon, Spring Valley in California, as well as San Diego county and the whole South Bay region.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.